Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Not So Black

Today is Black Friday. To me, it's ridiculous. No one should really be waking up at 3 in the morning to shop. Also, apparently it's dangerous:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/29/business/29walmart.html?_r=1&hp

So sad. The worker was a temp and people were complaining when they were asked to leave because an employee died. This is probably why everyone says Wal-Mart is evil. Well, not the only reason.

On another note, I went shopping. I bought some make up. I love make up shopping. It's so non-discriminatory. Clothes shopping can make you depressed if you don't fit the size that you think you do. Shoes are great but then you have to think about what you can match with your new shoes. Handbags are usually too expensive. But make up? Make-up is great. It makes you look good whether you feel bloated or rexi. I love it.

1 comment:

marie gets married said...

I went out. and bought...not that much. I think I'm getting old.