Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm a Talker

I haven't been blogging a lot lately, I know. There are two reasons for this.

First, my life has gotten redonkulously busy. I have classes four nights a week and I intern on Monday and Wednesday. I have dogs and I have family and friends, all of which are not getting sufficient attention. And I have to study. So basically I haven't had the time to apportion (goddamn you State and Local Tax class) the necessary time to blog properly.

Second, I have noticed that I am a talker before a writer. I am a lot better expressing my feelings and emotions through verbal communication. Perhaps this is because in a verbal format, I feel more comfortable adding slang and ungrammatical phrase. Or maybe it's just because I usually talk without thinking, which never happens when I blog. Being a talker first, I feel like I've discussed a lot of potential blog topics with people which makes writing them seem less fresh. I just end up feeling like I'm repeating myself. Maybe I should just keep my potential blog topics to myself and just surprise all five of my readers at once.

But hencehereforth, I will attempt to blog more often. I like to read about my friends lives in their blogs so perhaps I should contribute more to this blogasphere. This shall start today.

By the way, I joined twitter. find me, follow me, love me. Wait until I get internet on my phone and I will be a force to be reckoned with. <3