Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I am suppose to be researching something for my internship but I have decided to take a time out to blog. I think it might be therapeutic.

As I have mentioned in my previous blog, I have been feeling a little overwhelmed lately. I don't understand how someone so unemployed and poor can be so busy. I really am the busiest unemployed person I know. Yes, yes, I know. I am a student. It is true. I have class four nights a week and I intern two of those days. But it just feels like everything else in my life is spinning at the same time. I enjoy being busy, I really do. But it has gotten to the point where I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and need a break. Thankfully, after tonight, I will only have class three nights a week. This is how I am going to recuperate. I have made the following list of things to do to relax a little this weekend:

1. Play with the doggies. Perhaps go to a dog park if it's not too rainy.
2. Pay a visit to the creme brulee cart @Fabric8 on Friday.
3. Eat a burrito.
4. Make a batch of cookies for my fun International Taxation class on Thursday.
5. Do my taxes (relaxing only because it's been nagging at me for a while now)
6. Buy something small for myself. Something under $25.00.
7. Read a chapter of the Book of Basketball. <3 you Bill Simmons.
8. Start Season 5 of The Wire.

There. That now I am excited for this week to end. Now I can get back to work. What do you do to relax? Do your relaxing activities revolve around food like mine? <3 you all!

2 comments:

A Long Far View said...

There's a creme brule cart? Seriously? How have I never heard of such a wonderful invention before! It's really too bad amazing things like that don't come to my little neck of the woods... Anyway, your weekend sounds much better than mine - I'm moving. Lame. But Marie and Justin and Emily and Mackenzie are helping (yay!). So I have to figure out treats for them. Suggestions? (apparently my relaxation does revolve around food as well...). Also HI! I never talk to you anymore and that makes me sad :(

Natasha said...

Yes, there is. There's pretty much a cart for everything now-a-days. I like to support them whenever I am in the neighborhood. Perhaps you can give them beer. except for marie. she likes box wine. =)

I hope you are doing well. i haven't talked to anyone for a while. it is quite sad. hope the wedding planning is going smoothly!