Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I May Be Going to Hell

Tonight around Mile 3 on my run on the treadmill, I was mean. As the young little Asian chick hops on the treadmill next to me and proceeds to bounce/run with her little ponytail, short shorts and Jordans I thought to myself:

"Listen you little brat, I hate you. You and your bouncy ponytail. I know you won't last 10 minutes on this treadmill. Just you wait until you are 28 and you feel like any moment you boobs might start sagging and you start to wonder whether you need eye cream. Just you wait until you realize that no matter how smart you are, the little Asian chick running with the short shorts next to you will always be cuter and bouncier and will likely not owe over 50K in loans. Bounce now bioch. Keep bouncing."

I know I was being mean but it did give me some more motivation to run that last mile. Hey, I might be going to hell but at least I got something out of it.

1 comment:

Ariel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.