Saturday, June 27, 2009

So Me

Sometimes when I have nothing to do (like right now), I like to browse the Craigslist "activities" section. I like this section for two reasons. First, it makes me feel better. Living in SF is great because there are so many things to do. Unfortunately, a lot of these things are not so much fun by yourself. And unfortunately, I seem to be lacking in friends upon my relocation to SF. I have friends but not a lot of everyday friends. So reading this section and seeing how other people seem to be in the same position makes me feel a little less socially stupid. Second, I secretly hope a find a post to reply to. More specifically, I'm looking for a Chinese language exchange partner. I am desperately trying to learn Chinese again and I need someone to speak to me in the right accent. My parents and their Cantonese accented Mandarin is doing no good for me.

Anyways, during my browsing today, I stumbled accros this ad:

"I am pretty, young , smart and intelligence.
I say this not because I'm cocky (well maybe a little bit), but rather, I base this claim on I have two master degrees and what others have told me.

I have heard, amongst other things:
"You're so hot." "Wow, you are so beautiful, I feel pale standing next to you." "You should be model, don't waste your beauty."

I have totally no idea how to use my beauty to make my life easier and better ? Any advice for me ?"


I didn't post that. I swear. But if she really existed, my alter ego Andrea Lee would definately have posted this.

No comments: