Saturday, October 3, 2009

Week 4 Picks

I think I'm starting to like this new experiment. I know most of you don't really care about my views on football but I need to write down my picks or I will forget. So it's more of a recordkeeping process this whole blog-picks thing. Anyways, here are my picks for Weeks 4. I am 9-7 right now.

Oakland at Houston (-9)
- Raiders are playing in Houston. Raiders suck. Even Jeff Garcia thinks you suck. Houston, by more than 10 I'm sure.

Tennessee at Jacksonville (-3)
- What's going on Tennessee? I think this is the week they turn it around. Tennessee it is.

Baltimore at New England (-2)
- One of three games I want to watch tomorrow. I'm going with the home team and because Tom Brady is still so dreamy.

Cincy at Cleveland (-6)
- Cincy. The Browns really suck. In a laughable way. Kiss the baby.

Giants at KC (-8 1/2)
- Giants.

Detroit at Chicago (-10)
- The Lions kind of screwed me last week but I should be happy they broke their losing streak. I don't think it's going to continue even though Jay Cutler is Bears' QB. Chicago.

Tampa Bay at Washington (- 7 1/2)
- The Bucs are such a mess. On the bright said, I'll be cheering for them even though I think the Redskins will win and cover the spread. The Bucs are starting Josh Johnson. He's cute and he's from Oakland. Must cheer for the local boy.

Seattle at Indy (-10)
- Oi. Seattle is pretty banged up. Hasselbeck is still out. I would love this team but they are division rivals to my beloved Niners. I have morals. (at least in the football world). Indy. This was a pretty catch from last week by Reggie Wayne.

NY Jets at NO (-7)
- Another great game. Mark Sanchez is hot. I love Drew Brees. Who should I cheer for? I think I'm going with NO here. I'm not one to chase after every new young hot thing that appears in life. Ha-ha.

Buffalo at Miami (PK)
- Ummm, I had to google what "PK" means. Apparently it means pick'em which either means there's no favorite or there's no point spread. I guess that means that you just have to pick the winner. And I pick Miami because I hate TO and I feel bad for Miami since Chad Pennington is out for the year. Go 'Fins!

Rams at Niners (-9 1/2)
- I don't think I've been that close to tears after a regular season Niners game. I hate Brett Favre even more now. Go away. I will never forgive you for this. We need a whopping this week to make me feel better. Perfect, we're playingn the Rams. Go Niners!

Dallas at Denver (- 3)
- I don't get it. Isn't Denver 3-0? And isn't Romo kind of medicre this year? Aren't the Cowboys playing on the road? Don't get me wrong, I love Tony Romo but I don't get these odds. Maybe it's because Kycle Orton is the Bronco's QB? Interesting. For the hell of it, I will go with Dallas.

San Diego at Pittsburgh (-6 1/2)
- I think this should be a good game as well. I'm going to be cheering for the Steelers on this one. But I don't think they will cover the spread. I see this one coming down to a field goal. So . . . I'll say SD.

Green Bay at Minnasota (-3 1/2)
- As I mention above, I hate Brett Favre. I will bet against him for the rest of the season. I love Aaron Rodgers. Go Packers. This is going to be an awesome game. I can feel it.


On that note, happy Saturday and Go Ducks and Go Bears!

No comments: