Friday, October 9, 2009

Week 5 Picks

It's Friday night and I am home. So I will do my picks for this week's NFL picks. I've found that I'm not very good at picking but maybe I'm just starting to get my groove. I posted 10 wins last week, which is one more than the week before. That's a start right?

On a random note, why don't they have those lower calorie packs for Ho-Hos? They are so good, and not good for you.

Minnesota at St. Louis (-10)
- For reals? Just 10 points? Even it went to 14 I would have chosen the Vikings. God, how I hate Brett Favre. I'm starting to think that he actually enjoys this whole villain role.

Dallas at KC (-8)
- Dallas. Poor Tony Romo. I bet Jessica Simpson put a curse on him after he dumped her. Come to think of it, I've put some nice curses on some of my ex-boyfriends . . . keeeding. maybe.

Washington at Carolina (-4)
- You know, I'm going to go with Washington this week. Why? I just don't know why. Jason Campbell will do something nice this weekend. I can feel it.

Tampa Bay at Philly (-15)
- From the one play that I was able to catch on ESPN, that Joe Johnson kid looks like of good. But apparently that was just for that one drive. And I'm not even sure if that's his name. Philly, Donovan is back this week.

Oakland at Giants (-15)
- Ugh, all these games so far suck. This is a ridiculous game. Garbage. Giants.

Cleveland at Buffalo (-6)
- Ugh, another bad game. I might have to sleep in on Sunday, till 1. For what it's worth, I'm going for Cleveland.

Cincy at Baltimore (-8 1/2)
- Hmmm, now this is more like it. Carson Palmer is looking good right now. In my attempt to break mediocrity, I'm going to go with Cincy. Actually, I'm thinking that Cincy loses the game and Baltimore doesn't cover the spread. So I guess that means I'm going with Cincy.

Steelers at Detroit (10 1/2)
- Going with the Steelers and Ben Maybe/Maybe Not a Rapist. Mendenhall was a beast last week.

Atlanta at SF (-2 1/2)
- This is going to be a good test for my Niners this week. The D was awesome last week with my new love of my life Patrick Willis returning an interception for a touchtown.

New England at Denver (-3)
- Why does Vegas give so much love to the Pats? I'll admit that I was a Bronco doubter. But last week make me a half believer. I don't think the Pats have done that much to make me think they are going to win the game. Denver and I'm doing it begrudgingly because I know some really obnoxious Broncos fans.

Houston at Arizona (-5 1/2)
- I'm going to out there and bet on the Texans. I have no idea who is on that team. The last time I paid attention to them, David Carr was their quarterback and he had long hair. That was a while ago.

Jacksonville at Seattle (-1 1/2)
- Even with Hasselbeck starting, I'm going with Jacksonville and MJD. One of the meanest things I've ever heard one girl say about another was that she had "MJD legs." You know who you are, burrrrrn.

Indy at Tennessee (-4)
- This is the week the Titans get their first win. I can feel it.

Jets at Miami (-2)
- Mark Sanchez is still hot. and Miami is still mediocre. Jets.


Happy Football!

1 comment:

Anne said...

The epitome of evil is as the epitome of evil says and does.