Saturday, October 17, 2009

Week 6 Picks

Coming to you from LA, here are my picks for Week 6. I need a comeback!

KC at Washington (-6 1/2)
- The Redskins didn't do me any favors last week. But I'll stick with them this week.

Houston at Cincy (-5 1/2)
- Carlson Palmer is playing so much better. Probably the reason why they are 4-1 as well. Going to read Ochocinco's new book? Child please.

Cleveland at Pittsburgh (-14)
- Steelers. This game isn't woth more than nine words.

Baltimore at Minnesota (-3)
- I'm still nursing my broken heart from Week 3. I hate you Brett Favre. Go Ravens!

St. Louis at Jacksonville (- 9 1/2)
- St. Louis, but not because they will win. Only because Jacksonville won't cover the spread.

Giants at N.O. (-3)
- Love Drew Brees. Go Saints!

Carolina at Tampa Bay (-3)
- Carolina is actually favored by the oddsmakers. Perhaps it's because they are playing the Bucs.
I'll go with Carolina. Out of sympathy of course.

Detroit at Green Bay (-14)
- Aaron Rodgers needs a better O'line. But they are playing Detroit. I will go with GB.

Philly at Oakland (- 14)
- Oakland is going to lose but Philly can't make the spread.

Arizona at Seattle (- 3)
- Did you watch Hasselbeck last week? He went crazy. They are so different with him in the lineup. I say Seattle. Plus, they are playing at home.

Buffalo at NY Jets (-9 1/2)
- Jets. Mark Sanchez is hot. I will repeat that line every week.

Titans at NE (- 9 1/2)
- NE. Tom Brady is still dreamy.

Chicago at Atlanta (-3 1/2)
- Chicago.

Denver at San Diego (- 3 1/2)
- SD.

1 comment:

myking76 said...

don't quit your day job =)