Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tired and Restless

I feel tired and restless at the same time. You know that really tired feeling you get when you come back home after working 8 hours? Yea, that feeling. But I'm feeling restless at the same time. I want to go out and do something but I just can't seem to muster the energy to get out of this chair.

I have decided to stop watching the news on T.V. I find it way too depressing. Yes, I know we are in a recession. I know there was a shooting. I know gays and lesbians can't marry. Blah blah. I'm not saying I don't want to be informed. I do. I just find that the TV news shows have nothing but bad news. Constantly. Hearing about the latest shooting and how CA is in a deficit is just not how I want to start my day. Nor is it how I want to spend my dinnertime. I think the better route is just to read the paper or the news on the internet. At least there, you can pick and choose what you want to read. They have non-depressing things on there like the Travel Section, the Wine Section, the Food Section. I can alternate between the shootings, the kidnappings and the season's best Chardonnays.

No comments: