Sunday, December 28, 2008

Grrrrrrr Go Bears!

Yesterday was a pretty action packed day. The fun started when I went to lunch with my old sorority sisters Jenny and Wincy. I only get to see them once a year (Christmas) but when I do, it's so great to catch up. I miss my sisters and talking to Jenny makes me want to move down to SoCal. Sigh, I just need a job. Then I will go. I promise. Although Jenny does inform me that I can work with her and wear a bubble wrap bra. I always loved themed parties.

After lunch, I took the Bart to watch the Emerald Bowl at AT&T Park. It was my first bowl game ever and I had a lot of fun. Anne even bought me my first Cal sweatshirt. Grrrrr. Go Bears. Here are some pictures. . .

Anne, me and Peggy outside the stadium.



Me pre-funking. The bottles on the floor are NOT mine. I just drank the 1/2 of a Heinie in the huge paper bag.



The view from our seats:


Brrrr so cold. Even a lukewarm hotdog didn't even warm us up.


My night ended with a random yet, eventful experience at Lion Pub. Never a dull night at Lion Pub.

No comments: