Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year people! I was looking at my list of "Things to Do in 2008" and I am sorta satisfied.

1. Pass the Bar.
2. Get a job.
3. Run the Eugene Marathon
4. Go to NY.
5. Exercise at least 4 times a week
6. Save Money
7. Find stability and balance.


So let's see. I did #1 (yay). Not quite there on #2 (boo). Ummm. didn't do #3 (boo) or #4 (b00) and at some points this year did #5 (yay?). Definitely did not do #6 (b00) and for most of the year did NOT do #7 (b00). Let's see. That means I am about 1 out of 7. Okay, maybe I'm not so satisfied anymore. But I tried. Here is this years list of Things to Do.

1. Get a job.
2. Save money.
3. Run the Napa or Big Sur Marathon
4. Be more positive.
5. Visit a city I have never been before.
6. Read a new book every two weeks.
7. Have more patience.
8. Teach Miso a new trick.

See, I'm just a simple girl who wants simple things.

No comments: