Sunday, March 8, 2009

What's In Your Five?

What websites do you frequent the most? More specifically, what are the first five websites that you search when you first turn on your computer? I was thinking about this when I turned on my computer this morning. There are just some websites that I just automatically go to start my computer-infused day. Here they are:

1. www.gmail.com - Gotta check my e-mail. Doi.

2. www.espn.com - I was initially surprised but after some thought, it makes total sense. I love ESPN. I watch ESPN SportsCenter almost every day. It's therapeutic in way. Where else can I read The Sports Guy's Mailbag?

3. www.facebook.com - I usually connect to facebook because I got some e-mail alert telling me that someone has friended me/messaged me/written on my wall/commented on my status, etc. If not, facebook is probably number 5 on this list.

4. www.people.com - I need my daily dosage of celebrity gossip. Yes, I am well aware that people.com comes before any kind of grown-up news website. But I'm just that kind of gal.

5. www.sfgate.com - SFGate is where I go for news, articles about new restaurants or food, my daily crossword puzzle, and everything I need to know about the Yay.

Everyone has a routine. This is my online routine.

xoxo,
n

2 comments:

myking76 said...

1. my blog
2. facebook.com
3. slickdeals.net
4. 49erswebzone.com
5. meebo.com

Anne said...

Not necessarily in this order:
1. gmail.com (compulsive email checker)
2. huffingtonpost.com (liberally biased news plus juicy bits o' gossip)
3. pandora.com (love my stations)
4. weather.com (need to know whether snow boots, rain boots, or cute shoes will be on my feet everyday)
5. google.com (because I always need to know everything there is to know about anything and love that I don't need to dust off my Encyclopedia Brittanica thanks to the wonders of modern technology)