Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cupcakes Part Deux

Today I made another attempt at cupcake baking. The cupcakes from the post below were cute and pretty (I'll at least give myself that). But they were pretty hard and way too dry. I couldn't figure out the problem until Marie informed me that they were suppose to bake for 15 minutes instead of 24. Ooops. That explains why they were hard as a rock.

Oh well, I decided to re-focus and try another recipe. And since I absolutely love dark chocolate, I made dark chocolate cupcakes. I used a recipe found on some Seattle lady's blog and they turned out pretty good. Just the perfect amount of chocolate and very light and fluffy. I am one tiny step closer to domestic goddess-ness.

I didn't post any pictures because they look pretty simple. Just imagine a black cupcake with pink muffin paper things. That's how they look like. Next step: cakes

No comments: